Our ‘Future Skills… food for thought’ campaign
Officially launched in October 2013, our latest campaign, ‘Future Skills… food for thought’, aims to deliver key targets for industry improvement. It will do this by providing increased and better quality training to create the specialised workforce a successful FDSC requires to operate to its maximum and most efficient output. Particularly, we aim to ensure that post-16 training is more responsive to, and aligned with, the future needs of employers.
Our key campaign objectives:
- Raise awareness and understanding of cross-sectoral skills in the supply chain
- Increase the profile of the food and drink supply chain as a potential career
- Deliver innovative training across the food and drink supply chain
- Accredit in-house training
- Improve links between education and industry